Tuesday, November 11, 2008

more waiting

the PET scan results are back, tentatively...
but we have to wait to meet with the dr. in stanford to GET the results, but
we can't meet with the dr. in stanford until we qualify for medi-cal, and
we are having a hard time quailfing for medi-cal, but
God is bigger than all of this!!!!!!!!

our dr. did say that there are some suspicious spots around his surgical site, in his left arm, on his adreanal glad, AND in his pelvis. so we sit here and wait until the county tells us yes or no.
if we are denied, i KNOW that God will provide to the penny what we need. He is already showing us that. we have a GREAT God!

1 comment:

cable said...

Hang in there. Yes, God will provide.