Sunday, November 9, 2008

Family day

we decided to head up to castle lake. this is the one place you can find me... if you ....can't find...me. yeah. anyways this is my favorite place to go to get away, and we were pleasantly surprised to find snow. not that we were really prepared for snow, but it was a good cold and dry, not yucky wet snow. i have to say, this was just what the dr. ordered. it is so beautiful up there. next spring, i plan on hiking around the whole lake one afternoon. something to look forward to.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I absolutely LOVE Castle Lake. I grew up in Mt.Shasta and always went ice skating on that lake.
Tim and I went on our first real date to Castle Lake. Beautiful place.

An Unlikely Retirement said...

Wow - that is gorgeous. I've never been there, but it's on my list now.