Thursday, January 21, 2010

GET IN THE WORD!!!

OK GOD I HEAR YOU!!!
sheesh. Thank you God for the scriptures so that i can "learn".
this is really stupid, but if you've seen Avatar, which is UNBELIEVABLE, you may understand what i'm saying. This morning God told me "I see you" and i cried and said "i see you too". it's more than just looking at God or the word, which i now understand the verse in John that says "1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

when i read the word, i SEE God, just as he sees me. and as the movie explained, it's not just seeing someone on the outside, but more on the inside down to their soul. so anchoring yourself in the word, gives you a front row seat looking into the heart of God. that i believe is what keeps us in the "in-between" of being a word church and a spirit church. God is spirit AND word. it says so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AMEN, I've been thinking along those same lines since watching Avatar. God is great - all the time and loves us unconditionaly for who we are. No matter what we think or do, even when we push him away. I love you Miller's, I see you!