Tuesday, February 3, 2009

what's going on?

weird. we show up at randy's dr ON TIME and get hassled by the nurse for not being 15 minutes early. if you want us there early, schedule accordingly... but anyways, we are sitting there waiting for the dr. to come in, and i got super light headed, and started seeing stars. the back of my neck feels really tight, and i'm trying to focus on what randy's saying. so dr. collins comes in, starts talking to us, and a couple minutes later, I'M sitting on the stupid dr's table getting my blood pressure pulse etc checked. i still feel really weird. at least we got to come home for a couple of hours while they get his suite ready for him... maybe i'll be able to drive MYSELF home later.

2 comments:

karen said...

Take care of yourself; many caregivers forget that & end up sick. You are under an extreme amount of stress with Randy's situation and everything else that fills your busy young life. Hope the symptoms don't return, that you're eating correctly, staying hydrated, getting sleep when you can, and staying close the Lord. He will provide.

Trinda said...

I have never met you or Randy, but I go to the stirring and I am among so many who pray for you. I appreciate your blog, so I can see how you are all doing. The mom in me is prompting me to ask you to please take such very good care of yourself. You are so important in this struggle your family is in. God Bless You!